When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh chopper?????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
I am a balloon tire guy but I am always on the look out picked this up. I assume it’s a Raleigh chopper but not seeing anything just like it with a springier and are the shifters supposed to be on the handle bar stem or is the original shifter missing? Definitely needs new bearings and grease or part out.

B8F6CF2D-E59A-40DB-9894-728B5114CE31.jpeg

2D1A0A28-393B-478E-BFF4-26CEA0C9C6A2.jpeg

58220E35-433C-4652-92A5-38F872817017.jpeg

That bike was built by Murray....for Sears......There is a lot of work there but it is an excellent find....it even has the spring fork.....which doesnt work very well......About 30 years ago I threw one of those forks away because I had no idea what it was.....

Great find. You can still find parts for the Screamers. It will look beautiful when done. It should have a Rear suspension as well.

I would be interested in buying the seat if you are going to part it out. Please send me a message. Thanks

Back