When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Chrome Sprocket,Crank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
Here is a really clean sprocket and crank arms with excellent chrome, much nicer than the pictures show. The line that looks like a scratch is actually under the chrome and is therefore an original manufacturing flaw .Removed from a 26" Raleigh Sport from the 60's
$20.00 plus actual shipping based upon your location.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

Here is a really clean sprocket and crank arms with excellent chrome, much nicer than the pictures show. The line that looks like a scratch is actually under the chrome and is therefore an original manufacturing flaw .Removed from a 26" Raleigh Sport from the 60's
$20.00 plus actual shipping based upon your location.
Thanks for looking!

Hello, I am very interested in buying your crankset. I live it Toronto, Ontario, CANADA postal code M4E 2W9

Please let me know if they are still available and how much shipping would be.

Thank you very much.

Robin

Hi Dazku,
If I can get out some time tomorrow, I'll get you a shipping price from the post office. We had another huge snow storm, and everything is closed today.
I have other Raleigh parts also.
Thanks, Wayne

Hi Wayne, you mentioned you had other Raleigh parts and just wondering if you have the following:
-Looking for the solid rubber Raleigh pedals with reflectors- think they were off the 'Chopper' or folding bike.
-Looking for frame for Raleigh Fireball or Rodeo
-Non Raleigh related but looking for 36 spoke Torpedo Duomatic hub.
Thank Man!

hi Wayne,
I just thought of something and that is that the cranks may be too long for my purpose. I want to put them on a 20” Raleigh (Fireball/Rodeo) frame with 20” wheels and yours are off a 26” frame. Are the cranks longer than a 20” frame?
Thank you and sorry for the confusion.
Robin.

hey Wayne, sorry but I was right as in these are the wrong size. I found another option locally.
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

image.jpeg
Wondering if they would fit my '72 Raleigh Superb. One crank arm has a slight bend in it at pedal end. Also, what's the crank arm length? Thanks.

Back