When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$50 - $200
Payment Terms
PayPal, Zelle, Money Order
Zipcode

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Raleigh Forks For Sale
First on left, I think is an early Sports fork, the braze-ons for the fender are higher on the fork blades than on the newer ones, I think. Comes with headset. $60 shipped.

Second from left. I think this fork is for a 1950s RRA. It has a fancy trim piece on the top of the crown that I have not seen before. According to Bikerbluz, this fork is "The fork with the fancy crown cover, I’m pretty sure, is a Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix. Only offered two years, 1960 and 61.". Also has fork blades light mount and headset. $125 shipped.

Third from left. Early 60s Raleigh Gran Sport fork with fork blades light mount. Comes with headset. $100 shipped.

Last on right. Raleigh 531 fork. For top of the line 70s bikes, Pro, etc. NOS! $200 shipped.

IMG_20180521_163227.jpg
IMG_20180521_163219.jpg
IMG_20180521_163213.jpg
IMG_20180521_163546.jpg
IMG_20180521_163535.jpg

Last edited:
The fork with the fancy crown cover, I’m pretty sure, is a Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix. Only offered two years, 1960 and 61. I just bought one and have been doing research the last couple of weeks. If it was offered at any other time I have not seen anything on it. Good luck on your sales.

Back