When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh ladies Superbe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

WGB

On Training Wheels
Asking $300 Canadian (about $220 USD) + shipping

Has original keys and both work. Original tires which are age cracked (will attend local co-op tomorrow to see if any better tires). Due to weather I haven't been able to detail and polish but will if weather cooperates next week.
Bike located near Niagara Falls, Ontario if viewing wished.
Can supply more photos serial # etc if needed.

** Assuming that the Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show proceeds on March 29th in Brantford I will be there with this bike and my 1971 Sports I showed here earlier

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Ad 2.jpg

Ad 3.jpg

It seems the Superbe has found a new home. All we need to work out is the logistics of the transfer.

Just wanted to touch base as it's been over a year and no, Mr. Biden and M. Trudeau do not plan to open the border anytime soon.

I still have the Raleigh and haven't touched it but wanted to check if you were still waiting or if you've moved on and no longer need it. I certainly can't blame you if you have moved on as there is no end in sight and they are talking about not - repeat - not opening the border for us until early Fall of this year - if we are lucky! If you have moved on, someone can always use another bike!!

Looks like this sale fell through so still have the Superbe.

I will be bringing it to the Canadian Vintage Bike Show - For anyone planning to go this year - the show has moved to the Burford Fairgrounds and will be held Saturday June 25th & Sunday June 26th. I plan to be there when it opens Saturday.

Should someone in southern Ontario/West NY be interested I'm near Niagara Falls

Back