When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Rampar 400 R10

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nj_shore

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked this up as a 'throw in' recently. Real Survivor...Raleigh Rampar BMX - Silver / Blue.
I purchased it from the original owner. His kid road it for a short period then it was put away until now...
Wondering what year?

I will be putting it on the auction site next few days...I would offer it for sale but no idea what it may bring.

rampar.jpg

rampar2.jpg

Hi Steve,
I believe that your Raleigh is a 1981. That is probably the earliest year for this model. 1979 was the last year that Raleigh Bicycles were made in England.
1980 on up they were made in Taiwan. Very nice, clean bike!................Wayne

Nice

Usually not much of Raleigh guy but thats a bad ass looking Rampar. Cool rare color and nice shape. Good Luck on the auction. If you list it send me the auction number. Thanks

These were made in Taiwan before 1980. If you look up info on them, it will tell you how to date them.
This is a '78 I have, made in Taiwan.

Attachments

• 78Ramp.jpg
    78Ramp.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,961
Back