When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced RALEIGH RSW 16 inch with Original Pannier Bag

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is the best one we have had . All works as it should and the bag is very nice considering there usually missing . Just needs to be cleaned up but a solid bag and a smooth handing bike . Lantern light also there . Needing to move a few of our bikes have another project we are working on . Thank you so much . Take care Terryvand Tammy
Asking 475.00

Hi. I help a friend who collects these types of bikes but doesn’t do the internet well with questions and buying bikes when we sees them. He has two questions: Is this a one or two speed? What is the year on the rear hub?

My question is about shipping ability. We are in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and have often gotten sellers (EBay) to take the bike to a bike shop for packing/shipping. If you cannot ship yourself, would you be willing to do this? We know we have to pay for the shipping .

Thanks for your help. Hopefully we can make this work!

June

Back