When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Raleigh Saddle Bag : typical for 3 speed Sports / Superbe , others. c late sixties early seventies

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$20 + shipping
Zipcode

Lamont

Finally riding a big boys bike
Two Raleigh Saddle Bags

-one has damage to approx 2.5 inch section of sewn hemm edge , its holding well but appears to have been cut

-both have leather strap cracks at the lid closures and the seatpost fastener. ( i replace these with inexpensive sun Lite basket straps when they fail , or laminate behind the underside ) One has the last setion of a lid strap torn off

-The straps that fasten to the saddle tabs are excellent shape

- Both need cleaning of the inside and out.

Take your pick : Each is priced at $20 plus shipping

PS : In addition :

I have a third ( same type ) saddle bag that is torn / destroyed. I had in mind using the guts and a vinyl upholstery Material to sew up a a replica in a cordovan color ....... it looks fairly straight forward cut and sew the three panels , and attached the rest , for someone with sewing mojo .......

I never took the sewing lesson and hence the guts for parts repair are available ....

PPS :

Im working through a number of Three Speed smalls and accessories , hercules , Norman, Raleigh , Schwinn

stay tunned for for British and American 3 speed Posts

PPPs saddles they were attached to are Posted today in DoND1570697

Pm me please if you want more info

Last edited:
Back