When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Sprite 27...Just Got It

-
-----

Concours ready! 🥳

Another wonderful job by our HARPO.

Have been looking forward to the completed pictures.

The Normandy gear block from the other machine is a whisker late for this example. IIRC the Normandy blocks with the large hole launched in '74.

Now that it is completed the burnished cherry gentleman can move to the front burner...provided that "Nathaniel" is not in the way...😉

-----

Nice work! But you kept the original 40/32 wheel set, correct? In my experience and limited research, only the first year 1971 Sprite 27s had the 40/32 in the 27” wheel. The other 27” wheel Raleighs seem to all be 36/36, even the very similar Record model.

Nice work! But you kept the original 40/32 wheel set, correct? In my experience and limited research, only the first year 1971 Sprite 27s had the 40/32 in the 27” wheel. The other 27” wheel Raleighs seem to all be 36/36, even the very similar Record model.

Yes, I kept them. And they will go along with the bike...which I might be selling. 🙂 But it would need to be picked up here on Long Island.

Back