When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Superbe Bronze Green Fenders Fender Set and Black Triumph Raleigh Made Fender Set

-
Price
now $35 for each plus shipping
Zipcode
Hi. I can't be sure if you sold that Prestube rack or not. I see it marked as "Sold", but then see an inquiry which seems to have a later date to which you responded that it is still available. Sorry to be a pest, but I would like to find one of these (preferably black), so thought I'd try asking about yours. Thanks- Phil

Update as of Dec 2022:

This post is for sets of English Three Speed Fenders pictured above.

Chain Guards have been moved to my other posting(s) for British 3 speed parts.

Currently no Presstube racks for sale. No Chain Cases.

Thank you for checking!

Can be delivered to Westminster md swap this Sunday 2/19 ,

if asked I will bring any of my cabe posted items.

I’ll have a vendor table , but not planning on bringing a lot my cabe posted items/ 3 speed stuff , but certainly will if asked for specific items .

Hi Lamont. Sorry for this dated reply. Just curious if you ever sold your bronze green fenders? Thanks.

Hi , Muji hope your having a good summer

So , my situation is that I lost my lease and had a purge of the bike parts and projects …

Filled a few scrappers trucks and put the better stuff I could grab in storage …

I believe I may still have these , but will quite a while til I’m able to locate and you these fenders

Will be back from travel in 3-4 weeks
And at my storage to locate

Verify I can sell them

Best

Ray

Hi Lamont. Sorry to hear your predicament with the loss of your lease. I hope you’re enjoying your travel. I recently bought a 1968 bronze green Raleigh Sports and the fenders are toast. I’m very interested in your pair if you find them; I will definitely buy them. Let me know, no rush. Thanks, Muji

Hi Ray. I hope you are well. I’m writing in regards to the fenders I inquired about previously. I’m hoping you haven’t expended too much effort in trying to locate them (if you still have them) as I’m reconsidering my request. This week I wanted to expend some effort in developing my hobbiest skills and I was able to clean up the original set beyond my expectations. But if you have them in hand about to drop them in the mail I would still buy them. Either way is fine. Anyway, let me know. I appreciate your efforts. You’re a good man! Steve

Back