When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Superbe Bronze Green Fenders Fender Set and Black Triumph Raleigh Made Fender Set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
now $35 for each plus shipping
Zipcode
Hi. I can't be sure if you sold that Prestube rack or not. I see it marked as "Sold", but then see an inquiry which seems to have a later date to which you responded that it is still available. Sorry to be a pest, but I would like to find one of these (preferably black), so thought I'd try asking about yours. Thanks- Phil

Update as of Dec 2022:

This post is for sets of English Three Speed Fenders pictured above.

Chain Guards have been moved to my other posting(s) for British 3 speed parts.

Currently no Presstube racks for sale. No Chain Cases.

Thank you for checking!

Can be delivered to Westminster md swap this Sunday 2/19 ,

if asked I will bring any of my cabe posted items.

I’ll have a vendor table , but not planning on bringing a lot my cabe posted items/ 3 speed stuff , but certainly will if asked for specific items .

Hi Lamont. Sorry for this dated reply. Just curious if you ever sold your bronze green fenders? Thanks.

Hi , Muji hope your having a good summer

So , my situation is that I lost my lease and had a purge of the bike parts and projects …

Filled a few scrappers trucks and put the better stuff I could grab in storage …

I believe I may still have these , but will quite a while til I’m able to locate and you these fenders

Will be back from travel in 3-4 weeks
And at my storage to locate

Verify I can sell them

Best

Ray

Hi Lamont. Sorry to hear your predicament with the loss of your lease. I hope you’re enjoying your travel. I recently bought a 1968 bronze green Raleigh Sports and the fenders are toast. I’m very interested in your pair if you find them; I will definitely buy them. Let me know, no rush. Thanks, Muji

Hi Ray. I hope you are well. I’m writing in regards to the fenders I inquired about previously. I’m hoping you haven’t expended too much effort in trying to locate them (if you still have them) as I’m reconsidering my request. This week I wanted to expend some effort in developing my hobbiest skills and I was able to clean up the original set beyond my expectations. But if you have them in hand about to drop them in the mail I would still buy them. Either way is fine. Anyway, let me know. I appreciate your efforts. You’re a good man! Steve

Back