When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Team USA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Long time lurker. Thought I'd revive this and share my 3rd Team USA bike. I had a pair years and years ago that were pretty much mint and like fool I passed them on. Been lusting after another one every since because I dig patriotic bikes. Finally just paid to much for frameset that wasn't as nice as the ones I had. Built it up using mostly Suntour Superbe parts I was given for free by a member over on Paceline. I looked awhile for the stock crank as I think it looks so cool but finally settled on a NOS Sugino Aero Mighty one. I originally built it up in a road configuration, friction shifting over an 8 speed cassette. Wheelset are some tubular rims sporting cushy Veloflex 700 x 27 tubulars. Realized how much tire clearance I had and that the Superbe brakes were actually long reach ones. So then I stuffed a set of 700 x 36 CX tires on an old set of Fulcrum Racing One rims and swapped in a cassette with a 30T large cog. Now it's my light duty gravel bike and I'm loving it.

Road setup:
usa11.jpg

Gravel Setup:
usa25.jpg

Added this suspension saddle for a tad more off road comfort:
saddle.jpg

I've also got a small gallery of detailed pics from one of my first ones. May help someone looking to restore one of these.

https://pbase.com/jhuddle/team_usa

I’m a newbie here. Saw this thread for Team USA and had to share mine. I bought it a few weeks ago and just finished a full refresh. It was in fantastic shape to start. Just needed a good clean and buff. I disassembled it, repacked the the crank and head bearings. New cables and bar wrap. Great looking classic bike! Can’t wait to go for a ride this weekend.

5611D1B5-3E63-45E0-AC7E-03FFD244DEF8.jpeg

B48FCF5B-42A9-45EB-8C14-BFCDEA2A30E3.jpeg

80F6F2A9-1AB8-437A-852F-2A4343CB03E6.jpeg

17509749-539C-45DC-A742-61BD0D9C82AE.jpeg

F0C39306-82B8-44A7-8CE8-AA9BB160FE4E.jpeg

Beautiful bikes guys. They would look great hanging in your bike room. Tim

Back