When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Twenty Folding Bike (Good Condition) what is it worth ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SLM

Finally riding a big boys bike
We bought this bike about 15 years ago for a friend to use on his boat. He passed away and never took the bike out of his garage. We got the bike back this week and it is pretty nice condition / all orginial. We would bring it to AA swap meet if we have one in 2021 or sell it ... Picture to follow

I did a quick search here on the site and seen one that sold for $150 shipped. Without pics though its hard to say. V/r Shawn

It would have a date on the Sturmey Archer hub which would be the date of manufacture. (Or close to it) It’s all about condition and accessories that are specific for Twenties; short pump and Pletscher rack with short stays all help values. Original tires would be Raleigh Redline 20 x 1.75 and saddle would be Brooks mattress. Looking forward to pictures! These are nice, well made bikes that actually ride pretty good.

Here is a picture ... I’ll check the date codes and get better photos if anyone is interested in it .

AB6F6C55-F530-4F26-AE4F-B2B08E8CD894.jpeg

For what its worth I have 3 20 inch Raleighs. 2 Twentys and a non folding one which I believe is a Shopper. For prices I have a little bit over $100 in the purchase prices on all 3 of them. More now because I have upgraded parts as needed. I wouldn't go crazy price wise with buying one. Roger

Here is a picture ... I’ll check the date codes and get better photos if anyone is interested in it .

View attachment 1309796
That one looks in nice shape! One thing to watch is some of these had plastic cable stops/ferrules on the brake cables instead of aluminum, which I would replace before riding. I clamped down on one only to have the end of the cable go through the ferrule into the housing. Luckily I was just testing it, 50 year old plastic is not something to rely on for brakes.

Back