When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ramrod chopper

-

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I got one of the coolest chopper bike from back in the day a western autos ramrod this thing if sweet I got it from the original owner which received it for his 10th birthday he said he was the oldest of 6 which I am also I know weird and he said all his siblings learned to ride on it seems crazy for how nice it is in my house growing up this thing would be unrecognizable as a bike by the time we all got done with it but thankfully they took good care of it

he said they tried to sell it for $600 about ten years ago and lowered the price down to $200 with no takers well when he listed it last night for $200 I responded within 20 minutes of the post being made and he agreed to hold it till 4 in the afternoon about mid way through with the next morning I see the same pics from the ad on market place on a forsale page for old bikes on Facebook asking what a good price was for the bike so I was panicking a little bit that somebody else was going to offer more than I did but I called when I got off work and it was still gonna be mine I drive a hour and a half one way paid the man $200 got a quick pic with him and “his “ now my bike and as I was loading it up he said don’t mind me I’m just gonna watch you drive off ….. I think he’s happy where his bike was going knowing it was gonna be well cared for as he told me several people told him it was worth more then he was asking and he told me if someone is willing to drive this far to get it it’s with the right guy

thanks Paul

9D6184AC-4084-41DA-9E27-8340AD1E91CD.jpeg

B39BE7C7-40B7-4A9B-81BA-1FD40F6E5C55.jpeg

B7297D03-F575-42C6-837F-C919CBF65AF0.jpeg

I got one of the coolest chopper bike from back in the day a western autos ramrod this thing if sweet I got it from the original owner which received it for his 10th birthday he said he was the oldest of 6 which I am also I know weird and he said all his siblings learned to ride on it seems crazy for how nice it is in my house growing up this thing would be unrecognizable as a bike by the time we all got done with it but thankfully they took good care of it

he said they tried to sell it for $600 about ten years ago and lowered the price down to $200 with no takers well when he listed it last night for $200 I responded within 20 minutes of the post being made and he agreed to hold it till 4 in the afternoon about mid way through with the next morning I see the same pics from the ad on market place on a forsale page for old bikes on Facebook asking what a good price was for the bike so I was panicking a little bit that somebody else was going to offer more than I did but I called when I got off work and it was still gonna be mine I drive a hour and a half one way paid the man $200 got a quick pic with him and “his “ now my bike and as I was loading it up he said don’t mind me I’m just gonna watch you drive off ….. I think he’s happy where his bike was going knowing it was gonna be well cared for as he told me several people told him it was worth more then he was asking and he told me if someone is willing to drive this far to get it it’s with the right guy

thanks Paul

View attachment 1438392

View attachment 1438393

View attachment 1438394
Glad to see the next generation is going to enjoy it as well. I love those bikes nice grab.

Back