When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rams Horn Fastback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phoebeandlilly

On Training Wheels
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

the chrome looks really bad and probably all of it needs to be re-chromed or replaced with original parts. Great project. Probably a value on it is about $200. I bought one in similar but slightly better condition for $200
IMG_1949.jpg

Pretty rough but I might be interested if you have an idea on price.

That chrome is worse than mine was, but mine cleaned up pretty well. Around here in the midwest bikes didn't survive. That would still be a $400 bike here. A junky base Stingray can still bring $200.
I'd do some test cleaning on some of the chrome just to see how it will clean up. Soak a rag in Apple cider vinegar and lay it on the fenders for an hour or so. Do the same with the wheels. Then wipe them down and see what it looks like. Might surprise you.

I'm taking my barn (basement find, actually) find Rams Horn and just making a nice survivor level rider out of it. Too expensive to fully restore and would cost more than I could ever sell it for.

I was just suggesting to do that to get an idea of the condition of the chrome. If you can show that it will clean up, then you can get more for it.

Back