When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ranger bicycle

-
Well welcome to bike collecting. Its not a $10,000 find. Hope you didn't wait in line too long.

Fix it up for riding…. Ride it…. And just enjoy it… and do it all because you like it! Then put some rad paint on it polish the chrome ….maybe some cool decals,, a headlight! Boom! Maybe a rear rack and white walls! And all your friends will want one too! I have found that there is very little money in bike restoration! If you don’t believe me ask my wife! Having fun and owning something cool is the payoff! Bill in bama!

As Archie suggested, it's Snyder built. From the late '50s, it'll have a reverse year & factory stamp on the BB, through 1958. "85 EH" would indicate a '58 built in the Indiana factory. In '59, the serial # moved to the rear dropout, and starting with an "A" prefix that year.

Back