When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ranman recognition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ranman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Ok kudos to the experts on here that freely share their wisdom, information and pics. It takes all "kinds" and this site has at least one of each but to the patient and understanding ones, thanks.
I have received invaluable help and information from several folks but one feller from Cali forni a in particular!
He knows who he is so no reason to riley him up and embarrass him in front of everyone even though he is one known to hammond it up himself.
To show my appreciation and gratitude I am sending him a little something in the mail tomorrow.
I know I can be persistent and a pain in the butt and sometimes downright annoying but that is the "kind" I am.
So lets keep this bicycle hobby going, be nice to one another and have fun.
And in the words of a great philosopher from New York "hey, its just bikes"!

lol...I have had a few guys reach out to me asking how I pissed off Ranman (Randy). He's not pissed, he's been working on a restoration project and I have an original of the same bike and have been sharing my knowledge. Thanks for the shout out Randy, glad to help and can't wait to see the final product. P.S. thanks for the goodies coming in the mail too.

lol...I have had a few guys reach out to me asking how I pissed off Ranman (Randy). He's not pissed, he's been working on a restoration project and I have an original of the same bike and have been sharing my knowledge. Thanks for the shout out Randy, glad to help and can't wait to see the final product. P.S. thanks for the goodies coming in the mail too.
Lol myself. Did not mean to mislead anyone. I was being serious. Chris you are a standup guy! You have helped me tons on this project. Gave advice, showed pics and talked me back off the ledge more than once.
I will text you the tracking number for your gift box. Only catch is you have to send me a pic installed!
Thanks again!

Back