When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare* 1926 Velo King Scooter Cycle*

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
All,

I'm not really interested in keeping it. I really like all kinds of bikes, but kids bikes are not really my thing.:)

Don't have any idea if it's worth anything or not. Feel free to make me an offer (or interesting trade?) or to tell me it's not worth fixing up.

I'm in central NJ.

Thanks,

Tim

I work for a nonprofit that is in the process of restoring the A.Mecky building to its original historic and architectural design. We'd love to dedicate a space in the museum to the bikes made here! Please reach out!

All,

I'm not really interested in keeping it. I really like all kinds of bikes, but kids bikes are not really my thing.:)

Don't have any idea if it's worth anything or not. Feel free to make me an offer (or interesting trade?) or to tell me it's not worth fixing up.

I'm in central NJ.

Thanks,

Tim
Very interested! I am part of a nonprofit that is restoring the original A.Mecky building! Please sned me an email [email protected].

Back