When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Rare 1930's Mesinger AirFlo #2 Tornado chassis mens saddle Indian, Huffman... that's about it! F/S

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Restored AirFlo Tornado spring saddle. In my opinion one of the rarest Balloon era deluxe bicycle seats
ever produced. Far more uncommon than Full Floating Pogo, Lobdell horizontal, even Milsco Evinrude..
This one was completely restored in a semi - patina finish leather treatment where it could work on
a restored bike or unrestored possibly. Beautiful and unique creation by the best saddle mfg. in
the US Mesinger NY. Huffman super safety and Indian were about the only bikes I'm aware
of that rolled out to the showroom floor with this seat on board. I believe this and the Troxel Bluebird
saddle are the only fully 'skirted' leather balloon saddles ever produced . Very similar approach
only a slightly wider side skirt area on this saddle than the Troxel.
This is the CORRECT chassis...I've seen people pawn off the lesser chassis as Tornado. Wrong!
This is the grail chassis
900.00 OBO plus shipping

[email protected]
or PM here

Back