When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 1938 Dayton Huffman Men’s Prewar Balloon Tire Bicycle Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

z-bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=254030989853

This is a rare 1938 Dayton Huffman (Huffy) Men’s Gas Tank Rare Accessory in blue Gas Tank complete needs a sandblasting and paint it your color. I also have a tire, Frame, back seat rack, head badge, gear, chain, seat, Handle bats and chain guard. Reply for more parts and good luck on this rare Dayton Add on Bicycle Piece

1545576154624.png

So I send the seller a polite message telling him it's a girl's tank and explain why it's easy to tell. He responds with "No ii have the blue huffy it came off and it’s def a boys tank" and he'll send me pictures. Later he sends me this picture. I give up!

1545576462530.png

Oddly enough, I sent the same seller a message, that this is a girls tank, not a boys, never was and never will be.

Back