When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 1940's-50's BMC Bicycle...Can you help me Figure Value? Can not find another one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bass4cash

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have this BMC Feather Weight Childs bicycle that is a real mystery. I have found out that BMC was around from 1944-1954 and specialized in Pedal Cars and Tractors. I did see an advertisement that had a picture of a girl riding a bike, but I have not been able to find another bicycle made by them anywhere. Here is what I know.
On October 13, 1944, a small tool shop in Binghampton, NY, began producing lock wrenches. In 1947 the shop decided to Manufacturer something a little more exciting, Toy Wheel Goods. Thus the Binghampton Manufacturing Corporation also known as BMC and Bike & Motor Club. In March of 1954 the president of BMC, Saul W. Botnick sold the company to AMF.
The pedal cars and tractors they produced sell for big money,
If anyone can help me find anything about this bike or another one like it, it will be much appreciated. I would like to figure a value for it, but I have nothing to compare it to. It is in great condition and has solid tires.

Attachments

• IMG_4322.jpg
    IMG_4322.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4324.jpg
    IMG_4324.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4323.jpg
    IMG_4323.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 74
Back