When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold RARE 1941 "C" Model Schwinn "Our Own Hardware" Apple Green --Nice Survivor! F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Really Cool 1941 YES 1941 C model Schwinn with the 1939 style "ears" on the frame for the drop stand...
Paint is exceptional and all original ...no touchups. H serial 1941 sold bicycle with unusual painted fender
braces same as the body color rather than standard Ivory Accents. Nice 3 Rib prewar Delta .... small ding on
the top center could probably be popped back up with some due diligence.. Good original Carlisle Indian
Head White Walls...>New Departure front and rear hubs... Bars are Wald aftermarket... Wide profile
Steer horns with excellent chrome... I would consider swapping them if you prefer original period bars...
for the Torrington bars shown bottom pic. Couple of minor dings in the rear fender and the duck tail
on the front fender could use some rolling out (I could do this No extra charge)
The only thing jumping out at me is the crank appears to be CWC not the Schwann profile dog leg,
swapped out for some reason at some point? Coke bottle grips
are mint ....look NOS. Saddle is a Persons Majestic 70s era saddle often found on the Schwinn Cruisers
and others...Seat looks almost NOS aside from one thin slice bottom edge one side in the vinyl...hard to
notice as it rides along bottom edge of the pan contour. Very nice original paint bike!
Shooting for a quick sale at I think a reasonably priced 750.00
plus the ride or local PU or partial delivery meet up LA / OC

[email protected]
or PM here

cmod.jpg

cmod2.jpg

bars.jpg

Last edited:
Back