When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 1992 Replica Eddy Merckx Corsa, Molteni Colors, Super Record, Drilled Out Shifters

-

This is a bike I am thinking of getting. It is an uncommon 1992 Replica Eddy Merckx Corsa

• Get a "Replica" ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try and humt down an original one from the early years?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

frankabr.

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_4898.JPG
IMG_4903.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG

These are great looking bikes although I've never ridden one. What are you intentions? Collector or rider? if a rider, I think I'd be content with a "replica" It's still a Mercxx!! if for collection's sake, I'd probably hold out for the original. I'm sure there is a drastic difference in price should that be a concern.

I like classics, and I ride them every chance I get. Have a 1973 Raleigh International, 1978 Raleigh Team Record (Worksop), 1983 Colnago Superissimo, and a 1982 Trek 614.

NICE! I have an 82 613 and a Miyata 610. Nothing super special, but they're built well and ride very nicely. Hold out for the original! :) I suppose you could always buy the replica and sell it when you find an original. It'll likely go up in value anyway.

Here's the issue, I may have to trade the Trek 614 and the Raleigh Record (Worksop) toward it to make it affordable.

Columbus SL. In some ways, I like the idea of trading 2 bikes for 1, as this will clear at least one bike out, and leave me with the 1973 International, the 1983 Colnago and this Merckx. Not enough information has been put out about this particular bike to make an easy determination.

Columbus SL. In some ways, I like the idea of trading 2 bikes for 1, as this will clear at least one bike out, and leave me with the 1973 International, the 1983 Colnago and this Merckx. Not enough information has been put out about this particular bike to make an easy determination.
I thought it might be SL .Thinning the herd can be a good at times . Not knowing much about these would cause me concern too,you will be trading off a couple nice bikes.

Back