When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 1992 Replica Eddy Merckx Corsa, Molteni Colors, Super Record, Drilled Out Shifters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

This is a bike I am thinking of getting. It is an uncommon 1992 Replica Eddy Merckx Corsa

• Get a "Replica" ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try and humt down an original one from the early years?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yes, the Trek 614 and the Raleigh Record Worksop are nice rides. Both work as long distance touring/racing bicycles for the mountains and flats, and are set up as such. I even have Suntour Command shifters on the Trek. The Record Worksop is set up with an extender on the Cyclone rear derailleur and and 32 tooth freewheel. The Merckx would be similar to my Colnago Suprerissimo, an old time top line race bike, both with sew ups and limited gearing. I would still have the International, but that one also has limited gearing for the hills. Secondly, it has center pull brakes, not great for the flats but even worse for going down mountains. All of these items are considerations.

ps. I also have a 2012 Fuji Altimira that I ride more than any of the others.
My mountain bike is an old 2001 Specialized Enduro Expert. Too many bikes, too little time!

Last edited:
Back