When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 50th Anniversary Schwinn Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got me a Cruiser 7 as well...Yard Sale score...for cheap.
Great rider, very fun

View attachment 1676862

I picked up this 7 speed 2016 Signature Series Schwinn Panther yesterday at a yard sale. What a nice riding bike this is with the 27.5 wheels on it. It comes complete with bottle opener, and cup holder built in..................!

I picked up this 7 speed 2016 Signature Series Schwinn Panther yesterday at a yard sale. What a nice riding bike this is with the 27.5 wheels on it. It comes complete with bottle opener, and cup holder built in..................!

View attachment 1679639
Nice! Congrats, man!!
I have yet to ride a 27.5 wheel-size bike. I'm actually currently working on a trade for one, but the guy's flaking out on me...

Love the color of your new bike! 👍 Looks pretty mint, too!

Nice! Congrats, man!!
I have yet to ride a 27.5 wheel-size bike. I'm actually currently working on a trade for one, but the guy's flaking out on me...

Love the color of your new bike! 👍 Looks pretty mint, too!

Yea, it is in great shape. Probably going to flip it though. These Signature Series are the bikes that Schwinn sold through bike shops and not Walmarts. Very good quality bikes.

Some of the Signature Schwinn bikes I’ve ridden are decent. I haven’t ridden a 27.5” bike but I have two 29” SE bikes. A Fast ripper which lives up to its name but it also has a surprising plush ride considering it has an aluminium frame. The Big style canti style cruiser is steel, huge and has a lazy feel, a result of its really long chainstays. It does ride and roll along well though.

Last edited:
Some of the Signature Schwinn bikes I’ve ridden are decent. I haven’t ridden a 27.5” bike but I have two 29” SE bikes. A Fast ripper which lives up to its name but it also has a surprising plush ride considering it has an aluminium frame. The Big style canti style cruiser is steel, huge and has a lazy feel, a result of its really long chainstays. It does ride and roll along well though.

I do have another Signature Series bike, a 2012 deluxe cruiser. It also has the aluminum frame with 26" wheels, and a rear 2 speed kick-back hub.

I also recently purchased one of the limited edition 27.5 PK Ripper in silver/black. And this is a sweet riding bike!

Back