When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG

Ad reads:
Here we have a Rover brand antique bicycle being sold at no reserve. Original blue finish with white pinstripe accents. Detroit 1940 bicycle license. The most interesting feature of the bike is the Delta Horn-Lite combination with a tube to hold the batteries built in across the handlebars. You see in the photos that the lens of the lamp has yellowed and there are hairline cracks in it. The bike has a Troxel brand sprung saddle in excellent condition. The frame has adjustable rear dropouts. New Departure model D rear coaster brake. Tire size is 26 X 2.125. The distance from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube is 18.5 inches. This item is intended for local pick up only at my 48080 location. The bike is heavy, approx. 50 pounds and I do not have a suitable box for it. Packing and shipping to anywhere would be expensive. Do email any questions. I will accept PayPal or cash in person. Payment within 7 days of auction close is reasonable and expected. Thanks for looking

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

Wow, very cool. I'm also local to the bike but don't have the $ to bid on it, not to mention I don't have room to start collecting ladies bikes.
Hopefully it goes to a good home and stays in one piece. It would be an absolute shame if someone parted it out.

That bike is awesome! I have family that still lives in St. Claire Shores. But someone here will appreciate it more than me.

Back