When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Ca. 1890 Elliot Hickory Solo Pedal

-
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
I am going to try and convince myself to offer up some select solo pedals from my stash in an effort to help pair up some long lost partners and perhaps motivate others to do the same? We'll see.
Please contact me directly with any early solos you may want to part with especially if you may want to do some horsetrade.

I will start with a particularly scarce example, a first generation Elliot Hickory proprietary pedal.

This is a "bolt on" style pedal, complete with axle and outer nut to fasten to crank arm.
Pedal is in original untouched condition, the odd bird that escaped "restoration" -
Spins smoothly without issue.

The pedal blocks have been replaced with old solid rubber tiring as per oldschool makeshift tradition. Cool Look and functional.

If you have the mate to this pedal and an unrestored Hickory you have likely long given up looking for this pedal.
Open to trade for that special individual or anyone else that would love to have this sexy pedal in their display case for their own private "speedplay" museum.
$410 Shipped CONUS
Int'l shipping available at buyers expense

hickory solo1.jpg

hickory solo2.jpg

hickory solo3.jpg

hickory solo4.jpg

Back