When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare extras stingray

-

Marc's Classic Chrome

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was lucky enough to get this beautiful 1968 Schwinn Stingray Runabout. It was bought by the original owner in 1968. He was a car show enthusiast and one of the main driving forces behind the “Toppers Car Show” which is one of the best in the upper Midwest. He took this bike with him and his impressive collection of classic cars to many shows all around the United States. He called this bike The Grinch. The bike does not appear to have been pedaled and still has some nobbies on the tires. The owner’s manual is in the frame and I am told the receipt is in there but I am not going to open it to find out. The ray has one blemish and it is some tape residue on the top of the seat. I am confident it will come out, but I am not going to touch it.This is a great piece of history.

C52ACA8F-BD2D-4BB6-B68E-4BA39C5F722C.jpeg

8F59C709-CD11-4DA6-98F4-FC95F8D11CCF.jpeg

CDBE7EB5-1DD3-493E-A25C-DB51A85D620B.jpeg

Back