When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Pre-War Schwinn Autocycle Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sharp bike! Looks like a nicely detailed restoration . Seems to be a fair opening bid. And the proceeds are going to a good cause. Animal shelter.

what is the price range for this ride? I must of missed the description on this bicycle on what's original or reproduction,

Estimate is 3,500-5,000. Looks like theres no repop stuff, Really nice restoration! Also says the proceeds will go to a non kill animal shelter so you get a awesome bike and your money goes to great cause

Last edited:
Estimate is 3,500-5,000. Looks like theres no repop stuff, looks like it might be a Bob U restoration! Also says the proceeds will go to a non kill animal shelter so you get a awesome bike and your money goes to great cause

Quote: Complete restoration by Gary’s Restorations of Oxnard, CA.

This bike was restored by Gary Meneghin. I thought he had the bike listed here at one time but can't find any listing. He also ran it on Ebay quite a few times. It is a nice bike but there are repo parts on it so do your home work. V/r Shawn

This bike was restored by Gary Meneghin. I thought he had the bike listed here at one time but can't find any listing. He also ran it on Ebay quite a few times. It is a nice bike but there are repo parts on it so do your home work. V/r Shawn

I helped Gary with some of the parts for that build...he was on a bit of a 'budget' so repop is here there and everywhere...
Just so everybody's aware... and an 'ok' restoration ... but pix always look better than reality.

Back