When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Raleigh RSW with original shopper bag

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello this is a very cool bike for adults too . 16 inch tires but rides great and has the option 3 speed grip shifter too . We up graded the decals because the paint is so nice needed those for sure . Chain guard needs repair at weld point of bracket. These are very neat bikes and easy to travel with . All works as it should . Let us know if you may need any further information . Thank you for your interest terry and Tammy
Asking 295.00
Can deliver to memory lane

087ADF55-518C-4D18-90D7-B6A901B8905E.jpeg

54EB5A8C-DDC5-4613-BBC2-3557B619D684.jpeg

FA8448E4-6447-4E5B-AD0A-96FB8CDD10CD.jpeg

1E320EDA-D318-447C-A73D-5DB06CB60DA4.jpeg

Just a comment. I have three RSW-16s including mine from the 1970s. Back then, I rode mine on seven, annual 200-mile weekend tours and once on a 200 mile double century. These can be nice riding bicycles. I'm tall so have a second seat post brazed on top of original. Rat trap pedals and 'regular' saddle make a comfortable ride. Mine are all non-folders like this one. A bit lighter and stronger than a folder.

thank you for letting everyone know ,they are nice riding bikes and built strong ,I take the bag off sometimes and my 4 year grandson rides on the rack.

Back