When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Ross bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
Went and rubbed out the 64 . Had the fender emblem re chromed too . Turned out nicer for sure . Love the Ross .

Last edited:
If memory serves me correct, I was told that Ross bikes were built in Allentown Pennsylvania. They also made ammo boxes for the military. I wasn't introduced to them until 1979, when I started my first real job, in a really small bike shop in North/Central Indiana. They were our American brand bike we stocked. That was many years ago. Great bikes! Wish I had some of the MANY I built back then.

Seeing this is a Ross thread I have some questions, were they ever made in England, did they ever make a lightweight. I have 1 that confuses me. Look at the pics and tell me what you think. It's the black frame with wheels.

20210320_082956.jpg

20210320_083023.jpg

20210320_083843.jpg

20210320_083907.jpg

Forgot all about the Polobike! I mainly remember the Barracuda in the '60's, so this jogged my memory. Very slick!

Seeing this is a Ross thread I have some questions, were they ever made in England, did they ever make a lightweight. I have 1 that confuses me. Look at the pics and tell me what you think. It's the black frame with wheels.

View attachment 1516702

View attachment 1516703

View attachment 1516704

View attachment 1516705
Thats most likely an import, then lightly branded for them.
After-all the head badge does state that it is an Armstrong. A lot of companies did that in the 50's and 60's.
It looks like a 50's version.

View attachment 656670 Hello to anybody who likes Ross bikes .These double catalever frame bikes are super rare only found two and bought them both ..please feel free to add any pictures of any you may have like to see how many are out there thank you so much Terry and Tammy (front bike is a 65 and rear is 64)
Attached is a pic of me and my Super Deluxe that I received at Christmas in 1962. It was handed down to my brother when I went to college and have never seen it again. I have been looking for one for over three years. A 1962 would be nice, but I'd happily purchase any model in that time frame provided it was a black one. Your bikes are beautiful - with any luck I'll find one again!

Christmas, 1962 - Ross Super Deluxe - Small.jpg

Back