When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Schwinn Blue Girls Phnatom $200 must be picked up in Nebarska today.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
This barn fresh phantom is located along 1-80 central nebraska and needs to be picked up today by 6:00, Will require $100 paid to me and $100 to be paid in cash at pickup. I bought at auction and will give authorization for you to pickup at the auction upon receiving payment. I have someone who can pickup and hold for me but thought it might be easier to sell for a great price to someone who can pick it up. This is the only picture i have so ask for more details, just take advantage of this cheap price on a one year only bike.

Bike has been paid for so $200 payment will go to me and I will authorize your pick up. Bike will be for sell at substantially higher price if I take possession and clean up.

This barn fresh phantom is located along 1-80 central nebraska and needs to be picked up today by 6:00, Will require $100 paid to me and $100 to be paid in cash at pickup. I bought at auction and will give authorization for you to pickup at the auction upon receiving payment. I have someone who can pickup and hold for me but thought it might be easier to sell for a great price to someone who can pick it up. This is the only picture i have so ask for more details, just take advantage of this cheap price on a one year only bike.View attachment 1483294
PHNATOM??

Back