When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Schwinn Blue Girls Phnatom $200 must be picked up in Nebarska today.

-
Price
Zipcode

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
This barn fresh phantom is located along 1-80 central nebraska and needs to be picked up today by 6:00, Will require $100 paid to me and $100 to be paid in cash at pickup. I bought at auction and will give authorization for you to pickup at the auction upon receiving payment. I have someone who can pickup and hold for me but thought it might be easier to sell for a great price to someone who can pick it up. This is the only picture i have so ask for more details, just take advantage of this cheap price on a one year only bike.

Bike has been paid for so $200 payment will go to me and I will authorize your pick up. Bike will be for sell at substantially higher price if I take possession and clean up.

This barn fresh phantom is located along 1-80 central nebraska and needs to be picked up today by 6:00, Will require $100 paid to me and $100 to be paid in cash at pickup. I bought at auction and will give authorization for you to pickup at the auction upon receiving payment. I have someone who can pickup and hold for me but thought it might be easier to sell for a great price to someone who can pick it up. This is the only picture i have so ask for more details, just take advantage of this cheap price on a one year only bike.View attachment 1483294
PHNATOM??

Back