When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Rare Straight Pull TOC Hub Set for Trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
I have a very cool "Victor" style hub set I would like to offer up for TOC trade for something comparably cool- maybe a set of pedals or a cool set of bars.

A few companies used this style of straight pull hub, to name a few Victor, Keating, Spaulding...I've seen them on obscurely named bikes as well.

This particular set features floating bearing races and a "knockout" style axle. Note only one side of the axle has a nut and the other justa "toothed" stud that fits into a set of teeth on the hub. One tooth on one hub is broken off but still functions as it needs to.

5565eb63d1c976b6a2b42eaa126f8fd7.jpg

d727a9c19c1c770d974f460da60c44f1.jpg

060ffbde59d915d03a287ab73d05f24a.jpg

16080bdffdef7e21e3c558d9f5ded30e.jpg

a07b755ff8f3aa99725c8aa0bb020558.jpg

6fc557dd097850f2606a332faec5680a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes very similar to my victor -if you decide to brake up the pair I am in interested in the front hub thank you John

what price in cash money ? i need these hubs for my old victor that i plan to make into a daily runner ,i would put them to use where they belong cheers mike

what price in cash money ? i need these hubs for my old victor that i plan to make into a daily runner ,i would put them to use where they belong cheers mike
I cant br both the seller and buyer. You name your price... I only need the front. Without being laced in a wheel and having the spokesleaves me a lot of money from a rolling wheel
Name your price and I'll say yea or nay

Sorry guys I’ve been traveling for a couple weeks without Cabe doings.

These hubs have sold but I’ll keep buying straight pull hubs when I see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back