When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Rare TOC Bike Shop Air Gauge - American Bicycle Co.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Included
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Any crossover bicycle and gauge collectors in the house? Great piece for your bicycle museum jewelry case or to rig up to the shop compressor and really class up the joint.

Roughly 2 3/4" in diameter, untested, uncleaned.

American Bicycle Company scripted, likely pulled off a bike shop air compressor 100 years ago.

Feel free to ask any questions you think may be pertinent.
DOND

20230227_091655.jpg

20230227_091710.jpg

20230227_091716.jpg

20230227_091725.jpg

20230227_091741.jpg

20230227_091757.jpg

20230227_092621.jpg

Jesse, that's a really cool guage and I bet it was expensive 125 years ago, I don't think alot of bikes had pneumatic tires back then. I love the watch like crystal on it, the ribbed case looks like it might be Sterling silver, is there any markings on it or inside. Anyway I don't want to clog up your DOND. GLWYS

Jesse, that's a really cool guage and I bet it was expensive 125 years ago, I don't think alot of bikes had pneumatic tires back then. I love the watch like crystal on it, the ribbed case looks like it might be Sterling silver, is there any markings on it or inside. Anyway I don't want to clog up your DOND. GLWYS
I will have to open it up- it does have a sterling-like look but I would have thought it would be stamped on the exterior though I know many pocket watches of the period would not have been.

Back