When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarely seen 1950s Continental Clubman (not mine)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pretty sure they were built in "the cage" by the same few men that made Paramounts. Cheaper dropouts, slightly less expensive tubing, but for all intents damned near the same as a Paramount Tourist. Superb OE paint and striping on this one. Maybe rarer than a Paramount? They are still out there!

Big money for a 3-speed, but at least we've gotten to see one. I recall that green 9-speed variation on the CABE awhile back and it also was pretty unique. They would both be really good finds for the person who likes obscure, old Schwinn 3-speeds with fillet brazed frames. Hopefully someone here bought it and we can see it more.

The paint/color on this one was so perfectly suited for such a rare model.
I guess we could call it, the Gold Standard, for Schwinn Three Speeds.

Well, the bird is in hand!
I’ll still need to do a final fit and adjust after being packed and shipped, but overall, this bike is in beautiful original condition.
Here’s the backstory on it, from the previous owner.
6C599C1A-C67A-4B0F-BCC0-C50C7D2BB99F.jpeg

EBE55DE5-4327-47CE-8D6F-6E7526EFA27A.jpeg

DCBCF0DC-EA96-421F-A2E7-A2E7597CCB88.jpeg

FC38FBD2-C330-4591-BC25-FD9B61FB85AC.jpeg

One other interesting detail that I noticed, is that it has the letters CM stamped underneath the serial number.
Possibly meant to signify it’s designation as a Clubman model?

Pretty Cool!

Put on upright bars, get a fedora and sharp Mad Men era clothing and time travel with that bike to the late 50’s to 60’s era. A pipe would be optional. Congratulations Marty !
Lose the fedora for the nice slick back doo of Dapper Dan man, and the pipe is mandatory, its contents are the option.

Well, the bird is in hand!
I’ll still need to do a final fit and adjust after being packed and shipped, but overall, this bike is in beautiful original condition.
Here’s the backstory on it, from the previous owner.View attachment 1066941
View attachment 1066938

View attachment 1066939
View attachment 1066940
One other interesting detail that I noticed, is that it has the letters CM stamped underneath the serial number.
Possibly meant to signify it’s designation as a Clubman model?

Pretty Cool!
This is great Marty, Congrads!! Will look nice next to your Paramount Tourist.

Back