When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarest Of The Rare 1933 Schwinn Aerocycle Shaft Drive Prototype

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$150,000
Payment Terms
BANK TRANSFER OR CASH
Zipcode
We're waiting lol........

Waiting.jpg

Speaking of April Fools day yesterday coming home from the IX show after walking around for 6 hrs. nobody wanted to stop for dinner so my buddy said let's stop and eat I'll buy. Well if he's buying all 8 of us stopped at Outback Steakhouse and ordered up Steak, Shrimp, Lobster with all the fixings and drinks. The guy buying is a jokester so I told my wife I got a funny feeling just order normal, chicken sandwiches and a blooming onion. Well when the bill came of over $324 he said guess what April Fools I'm not buying. Our bill was only $47 but the other 3 couples bills were near $100 each. His name is Dick, not really but yesterday it was.

Last edited:
Did you see the red `41 Willys coupe in the basement, my buddy Bill just found that one. Blown, Scott injected SBC, ALL STEEL, WOW!!!! The dirty blue`34 3 window in the asylum Don Moyer just found that one. Pretty pricey on the food and beer, $40 sm. pizza, $11 beer, $5 water. We had a great time seeing all our drag buddies.

Back