When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Fink Muscle Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Clark58mx

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_4287.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG
IMG_4290.JPG
IMG_4291.JPG
IMG_4292.JPG
IMG_4297.JPG
Bought this Rat Fink Muscle Bike today. I believe it's a Sears/Murray? Eliminator? The serial number is 50247525 904076. It's been painted and customized. I bought it from a collector that had it on display. Need help on brand? Year? Any help would be appreciated. It will be for sale

That is a badass little bike!! Personally, I would not have bought it to resell. The reason is because a custom ride is custom for a reason; it is made to the creator's personal liking. You may or may not make money on it, it can be risky. If it doesn't sell, enjoy it!!

The more I look at it, the better I like it. There was definitely some time that went into it.

My older brother and I (aged 14 and 17) attended a national custom car show in 1966 at the Wash. DC Armory and meet Ed "Big Daddy" Roth in his booth. His was airbrushing Rat Fink sweatshirts the entire time he chatted.

That one is a full custom, made from a Sears Free Spirit bike, probably a Ted Williams model. It was made in 1972 or later, based on the serial number being on the head tube. Before 1972 the serial number was on the dropout.

The Sears serial numbers only tell you the model of the bike, and correspond to the model number in the Sears catalog. Hope that helps!

Back