When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Rod 2 Kustom?

-

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I didnt know what forum to post this in,since this is more of a Frankenstank,and i plan to modify it,may be a cool show bike,might put a motor on it,or leave it alone,Ihad an itch to build a board tracker,after watching my son put 3 inch balloons on his little dx,"lol,they fit!"i'll post picks later.after a 2 hour thrashing looking through my parts i came up with this,Frame mid to late 30's cwc frame,Hawthorne springer,some ol u bars,fenders from i cant remember what they came off of,a old schwinn skip tooth sweetheart and dog leg,some 1920s seat i had laying around i think a colson?chain guard?wheels are heavy duty worksman i picked up ,planning on getting one of those reproduction rear cogs so i can use the skip tooth sprocket.im open to sugestions, just thought id share this with you guys.
ratbike2-1.jpg

Back