When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Rod 2 Kustom?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I didnt know what forum to post this in,since this is more of a Frankenstank,and i plan to modify it,may be a cool show bike,might put a motor on it,or leave it alone,Ihad an itch to build a board tracker,after watching my son put 3 inch balloons on his little dx,"lol,they fit!"i'll post picks later.after a 2 hour thrashing looking through my parts i came up with this,Frame mid to late 30's cwc frame,Hawthorne springer,some ol u bars,fenders from i cant remember what they came off of,a old schwinn skip tooth sweetheart and dog leg,some 1920s seat i had laying around i think a colson?chain guard?wheels are heavy duty worksman i picked up ,planning on getting one of those reproduction rear cogs so i can use the skip tooth sprocket.im open to sugestions, just thought id share this with you guys.
ratbike2-1.jpg

Back