When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Razor style re-chromed BEAUTIFUL stem for vintage bikes $75.00 SHIPPED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here I have a SWEET re-chromed stem that came on a Hiawatha Arrow a couple years back. I have since changed to a Wald tomahawk stem. It is what it is, not sure the make. Pics say it all. Looks sweet to me, just an extra I don’t need. I’m spending too much $$$, time to share. If you need more info, just PM me. Study pics. Sold as is REDUCED to $75.00 U.S. funds (SENT IN U.S. FUNDS/NOT converted to Canadian funds or I get hooped on exchange & Family Friend) so I get $75.00 U.S./you pay a small fee to P/P as Paypal needs a "fee" then I PAY SHIPPING. Shipped to Canada or CONUS only, again, please pay with Paypal F/F and PM to buy. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_20181007_114039[1].jpg

Last edited:
bump.... I guess plating is cheap in the U.S.? Dang, this is a sweet deal? I dunno............... The deal is for the stem, not the bike...but still....... I live under a rock, so.......

Back