When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-Homed Curved Doublebar Roadster

-

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
This BA67 frame/fork was listed here on the CABE for sale in November by @mrg for a reasonable price, so I reasonable picked it up and he shipped it to me. It sat to one side of the shop for a while until I was able to piddle with it a bit. I also went on the search for some parts to get it going again and as of yesterday, this is where we are. I'd still like to find the proper set of trusses in excellent shape (or rechromed), but the ones on it are currently getting the job done. Photos from the ad then last night. Thanks mrg for the opportunity to give this one a new home.
37 BA-67.jpg

4355F515-2191-49A3-8BAA-B5B8D19050F0.jpeg.jpg

37 Y04657 B.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

Yet another of the triangle rear section prewar frames added to the group of frame art.
REC

I think Matt called it Playboy Blue. I'll ask him when I go over next. I liked it when I saw it, and it looks even better on the bike than on the paint chip. I think it is from the Prismatic Coatings catalo, and it is a powdercoat finish.
REC

Back