When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-Use of rubber Tires

-
They are sustainable. As long as you keep old brown rain water in the tires AND they have to be free range for their food source. They sell them at whole foods, 120 dollars an ounce... Mix in with the Quinoa for added amino acids or someother hippy thang like that

Sorry, can't do Quinoa anymore. The earthy types have driven the demand so high that the people who grow it, and have lived off it for centuries, can no longer afford to buy it, and now they are switching to more mechanized farming techniques to meet the demand, which is decimating the delicate Andean soils and leading to desertification of the region. https://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/15-4 Maybe we should send some hippsters down there to teach them to raise mosquitos.

Last edited:
Sorry, can't do Quinoa anymore. The earthy types have driven the demand so high that the people who grow it, and have lived off it for centuries, can no longer afford to buy it, and now they are switching to more mechanized farming techniques to meet the demand, which is decimating the delicate Andean soils and leading to desertification of the region. https://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/15-4 Maybe we should send some Ameri-core people down there to teach them to raise mosquitos.

That is insane!... Goddamn hippies can destroy ways of life to? I used to buy quinoa years ago but one day went to sprouts and the price had jumped 6 bux!!.. No wonder poor people eat like poop... You have to be independently wealthy to eat good for you food nowadays...

Mosquitos? People raise those damn things? Shoot, I just smack the boogers and end of story.

As for tires, I yank the beads and dispose of them in the scrap bins for metal recycling. The rubber would normally be put in a recycle bin for the curb but since Waste Management is so bad and so cheap they won't replace my container, they get sacked up with the rest of my garbage. Along with other recyclable things.

Back