When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reading and moving some goodies...

-

manny and his bicycle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I dont know why but i have reading that are many great bike collectors that dont like schiwnn bikes or at list they prefer buy another brand than schwinn...really i respect that....i jusr want to say im a schwinn guy lol but also love all american brands...my second brand is elgin and then monark...but also love columbia jc higgings rollfast and many more...love all kind of antique bikes also english as raleigh and rudge humber or my holy BSA...

HELLO TO ALL CABERS.

THIS IS THE SMALLEST BIKE GUY IN THIS FORUM BUT I LOVE BIKES AS YOU DO TOO...

SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO
1504932110681-1411474625.jpg
15049321318831469410708.jpg
1504932153978-1469375277.jpg
1504932182435843405673.jpg

... no olvide la compañía de bicicletas gringos mas grande, Colson. I don't like to admit it, but I'm starting to like Schwinn's myself. Saludos desde Nueva York.

I'm with you, Manuelvilla.
I like cool looking bikes, regardless of who made them or where they came from, but I've always leaned towards Schwinn Quality.
When I was a kid, and when we traveled to Mexico, I would always take notice of what I called the "Rod linkage brake bikes."
I'm not sure what brand they were, but they all looked like English Roadsters.
I always thought they looked cool, and they seemed to be the predominant bicycle in Mexico.
I'm sure, you've had no trouble finding some of those classics.
Cool looking bikes, for sure!

I'm with you, Manuelvilla.
I like cool looking bikes, regardless of who made them or where they came from, but I've always leaned towards Schwinn Quality.
When I was a kid, and when we traveled to Mexico, I would always take notice of what I called the "Rod linkage brake bikes."
I'm not sure what brand they were, but they all looked like English Roadsters.
I always thought they looked cool, and they seemed to be the predominant bicycle in Mexico.
I'm sure, you've had no trouble finding some of those classics.
Cool looking bikes, for sure!
We called them BIROTERAS...I WILL TAKE A PIC....GOOD TO MEET YOU AND THANK YOU FOR WRITE ON MY POST....LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS

Nice bike delivery photos. Thanks for sharing.
My pleassure buddy..

You still can see some guys using their old bikes deliveryn the handmade bread...

The bikes are a copy of english bikes...just a few are originals but still the copys are great machines..

Hello from mexico

... no olvide la compañía de bicicletas gringos mas grande, Colson. I don't like to admit it, but I'm starting to like Schwinn's myself. Saludos desde Nueva York.
Voy a buscar informacion sobre colson....ahora leo un poco de otro gigante MURRAY...

GOOD SPANISH MY FRIEND

Back