When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ready to $$ buy LOBDELL / MONARK SEAT (Boys-Mens w/crash guard)

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs ... yes please ... needed to complete a Monark Super Cruiser project = Boys/Mens LOBDELL saddle with Crash Guard ...
( SPLIT - RAIL Crash Guard preferred )
Let me see what you have to offer! Thank you! CCR Dave ... PM here OR use email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hard to find ! But There's one on eBay $214 Los Angeles

image.png

Thank you @WESTCOASTRIDERS ... i have my eyes on that one on eBay. I was bidding on an eBay saddle about 1 week ago that was in better condition that went for around $180 ... someone outbid me with 4 seconds remaining and I got caught off guard.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that a CABE'r might have something for sale. Thank you, Dave

If you are talking about this saddle that was me who got it lol:D ..I got lucky anyways hope you find a good one .

image.png

Hey @WESTCOASTRIDERS .... That's IT :oops: !! ... from what I'm seeing you got a SWEET deal on that one for $157.50 !
I suppose you are planning to keep that one ?? ... If not shoot me a PM when you are ready to flip it ;)
Good Score! CCR Dave

YES I NEED IT AND I ALREADY USED IT ON ONE OF MY BIKES IN FACT I NEED ONE MORE FOR ANOTHER BIKE ON THE WORKS ..MY THE PLAN WAS TO HIT THE CYCLE SWAPMEET TODAY BUT HAD TO WORK LAST MINUTE

20200922_194723.jpg

Back