When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ready to Roll 1892 Iver Johnson / Lovell Arms Hard Tire Safety

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Trade Only
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Ca. 1892 Iver Johnson / John Lovell Arms Hard Tire Safety
I believe according to the catalog this is the No. 2

Happy to share the information I have gathered about this machine to any potential suitor, honestly the bicycle speaks for itself.

I rode it to the lake where I took these photos and it was a very smooth and comfortable ride.

Right now I am opening this machine up for TRADE ONLY.
I did a trade with the previous owner who bought it from the Copake Auction, I would love to continue the horsetrade hustle and see what collectors may have been dreaming of adding a ridable hard tire bicycle to their wheelhouse.

Please feel free to reach out with any trade ideas or questions.

1892 Iver Johnson in the park.jpg

1892 Iver Dining Room.jpg

badge detail.jpg

Front end detail.jpg

Pedal detail.jpg

Rear hub detail.jpg

saddle detail.jpg

1892 Iver Johnson no. 2.jpg

I've had a few messages regarding trade, often asking what I traded this machine for to get an idea of how in turn I may trade it again.
Lookin' for something head turning.... if you wouldn't trade (X) for a Silver King 26X....
This machine went to the goodly Mr. Rob Pierce and I got his stellar Iver which he had purchased from Copake.
Now we're all on the same page! Happy New Year folks, hope it's a good one.

26X Done2.jpg

I've had a few messages regarding trade, often asking what I traded this machine for to get an idea of how in turn I may trade it again.
Lookin' for something head turning.... if you wouldn't trade (X) for a Silver King 26X....
This machine went to the goodly Mr. Rob Pierce and I got his stellar Iver which he had purchased from Copake.
Now we're all on the same page! Happy New Year folks, hope it's a good one.

View attachment 1760874
The 26X is a dream bike for me but I think you got the better deal by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back