When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ready to start my mercury pacemaker project...its gonna be funny

-
Every year had lights in the tank from 1939 to 1942. It all depended on how much the buyer spent. The lights in the tank were the top of line. "Elgin" was just a brand name sold by Sears Department Store. Elgins were made by several companies, Murray being one of them. Murray of Ohio's own brand was Mercury. Why they have the Elgin twin bar style fenders I don't know. I don't think anybody knows, but they are correct. As I said above your bike has a different frame, fenders, rack, and chain ring than the other production Mercury's. Rest assured it is a 100% correct Mercury Pacemaker. Enjoy a rare beauty.[/QUOtoday i have learned more about bikew..

I know murray and sears stores and they bike brands but didnt know to much about murray made bikes for sears....need read more my books lol...

Also viktor schrekewtor or something like that was the chief designer on murrays industries...also i read he designed the famous DELTA RAY...HE WAS AN AMAZING GUY

Here's some pics to wet your whistle...
  • IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1172.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1320.JPG
    IMG_1328.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG

Victor was indeed an amazing industrial engineer/designer. Read his wiki and other info out there. He had his hands and ideas on so many different aspects of our daily life from the 30's thru the 70's. He created a lot more than just bikes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schreckengost

https://www.cmgww.com/historic/viktors/
Yea i have read about him....amazing enginner and designer...there are not to many guys like him...

Anyway all my repect to him and also want to say thank you for all your nice attention and the other guys too...

Keep on touch buddy..

Have a great weekend

Buddies...

Done my pacemaker is done..

I dont feel so happy about color because the guy that prepared it was an silly head lol but finaly is done and is hard to change the color again lol...

The green color is light but cool....diferent than my friend craig morrow of bicycle heaven....

Whats your opinion amigos???

I will take it to our next national bike meeting in my place this weekend...
IMG-20171116-WA0076.jpg
IMG-20171116-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20171116-WA0071.jpg
IMG-20171116-WA0076.jpg
IMG-20171116-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20171116-WA0071.jpg

IMG-20171116-WA0069.jpg

Back