When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ready Welder II Portable MIG Welder

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$280 obo
Zipcode

Gladiron

Look Ma, No Hands!
The Ready Welder II is a compact and portable MIG welder that uses 2 or 3 12V automotive batteries as a source of power producing 200 to 350 Amps of power for deep penetration of metals. The compact welder is small enough to store just about anywhere in a vehicle and is easy to use, making it a great choice for 4x4 enthusiasts when emergency repairs on the trail are needed.

It comes with Tweco tips, a cold switch for safety and can be used with inert gas.

All Ready Welder II models share these common specifications:
•Welds steel, stainless, aluminum or any other metal for which standard one- or two-pound wire spools are available
•Connects to batteries
– 18 volts can weld thin sheet metal.
– 24 volts will weld 1/2" @ 275 amps.
– 36 volts will weld up to 3/4" @ 350 amps.
•Welds 22-gauge to 3/4".
•Uses wire sizes from .023 to .040 without changing rollers.
•Uses heavy-duty TWECO quality front-end consumables (tips and nozzles), available anywhere.
•Wire speeds of 50 inches to 900 inches per minute
•Polarity indicator lights built into gun to indicate whether gun is correctly connected for flux-core (FCAW) DC electrode negative (DCEN) (straight polarity) or MIG (GMAW) solid-wire DC electrode positive (DCEP) (reverse polarity) welding.
•Built-in gas valve for MIG (GMAW) solid-wire DC electrode positive (DCEP) (reverse polarity) welding.

I learned to weld with this unit after I had bought a boat and needed to rebuild a badly rusted-out trailer. I welded ¼ inch plate steel with flux core .035 wire (no gas), to strengthen the trailer which saved me thousands of dollars. Now I know how to weld and build my own bicycle designs as a hobby.

I've put the unit in a much sturdier Makita power tool case.

"The Professionals who use it, report that the Ready Welder is a high yielding asset in their welding trade, because of it’s lower initial cost plus it’s lower operating costs. A smaller truck can be used to go out for field repairs with the Ready Welder".

Go to http://readywelder.com/products-page/ for complete user info. Or http://readywelder.com/faqs/ to download user manual in PDF format.

$280 obo

PM me or email: [email protected]

20210814_131125.jpg

20210814_131200.jpg

20210814_131043.jpg

20210814_131234.jpg

20210814_131531.jpg

Back