When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real 1934 Monark Silver King bicycle early frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Asking for help from Silver King experts: what is the headset head tube ID on these frames? I am making the 1 1/8" headset conversion headsets, which are Schwinn size at 32.7mm and one of my eBay customers is asking about their frame. Pictures for example:

s-l160015.jpg

Of course we have it. And we have Mr. Lewis' book that he wrote and published for his friends and family. And many, many, many other MSK original items.
Leon - I have been drooling over John A. real early '34 Monark Aluminum Silver King he first posted I believe in 2019. My question to you is were the seats hard rubber or leather, and who mfg. them? Lastly, how often have these first frames shown up in your travels? I want a complete one really, really bad. T.Y.

Asking for help from Silver King experts: what is the headset head tube ID on these frames? I am making the 1 1/8" headset conversion headsets, which are Schwinn size at 32.7mm and one of my eBay customers is asking about their frame. Pictures for example:

View attachment 1886645
I tried to send you a PM - doesn't seem to work. If you'll try and PM me we can talk about what you need. I have a frame I can measure for you.

Back