When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real or fake highwheel??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Modern pedals, wrong rear wheel , that tapered perch or backbone is not correct ,the attachment to the rear forks is not an original way 'I can not see the bearing to the front end . Modern cranks ,that garford spring for the seat , was very popular in that Era, . Look at the seat on my new mail , it is the same, .

I’m going to take a look at it Thursday. So maybe I’ll be able to get a few better pics. Thanks for all the help guys.
please take a photo of how the front wheel attaches to the front fork , also , the rear wheel spoke assembly , thank you , look for welding

She’s rough.

yikes-
Edit: I dont want to dissuade you from buying it altogether. I would pay 500 for this at my location as a wall hanger --I have sold messed up hi wheels to non bike people for
decoration at 12-1500 and that was years ago when I could find them.
The rear wheel appears to me to be from a gendron child's bike because of the way the spokes are attached to the hub.
In all it is so messed up that the cost of repairs would exceed the price of a decent bike - cant make a silk purse from a sows ear...

Last edited:
Back