When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real or made to look old sign?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Lets start from the top If you want a Re Pop sign,,thats preety much all she sells,,and when that sells,,there will be another,,I have the Porcelain Fever,,and started years back ,,and after countless Swap Meets and E Bay I have learned that anything can be re pooped,,and they are real good at it .Made in India,,,Canada,,Tenn.,,by the 1000s everyday ,,shipped here and sold to people who dont no its fake ,,or simply dont care,,If someone with a keen eye,has ever seen one in a photo of an old bike shop,,I stand to be corrected,,She has lots more even bigger then that,,But hey ,,who cares sometimes if it fits in the rite space,,ya have the cash ,,buy it ,,My wife doesnt go for Re Pops anymo,,as far as the Wooden Sign and the story is true ,,thats History! its real ,,and worth the cash they want,,A photo of the bike shop back then would tell the story on that one

I was in Bangkok where I found what was supposed to be a Vietnam era medic’s helmet, Along with several other desirable helmets 86th, 101st, MP etc. etc! They were fake and I told him! He denied it of course, I collect helmets, it was such a good repop that I bought it any and display it proudly ( as a fake)

Someone will appreciate this Schwinn / Whizzer sign and have the space for it. I remember going to a bicycle collector's home some years ago and he owned the 2 story home across the street that he had gutted. Within this house it was like being in a huge filing cabinet. There were framed and mounted original billboard sized bicycle advertisement signs, posters, etc on rolling tracks so you could pull them out to see them in their entirety. Some were nearly 20 feet long and 8-10 feet high so there are the exceptions in collecting and this is where this sign will probably go.
Mike Cates, CA.

Back